POST : BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
Position : Business Development Executive
Period / Duration : 01 year (6 months’ probation), extendable based on performance
Salary : INR 20,000 per month + Travel Allowance(as per Co.’s policy)
Business Development Executive is required to undertake market research and business development activities aiming at increasing the company’s competitiveness.
- Collecting valid and reliable data on potential partners/ clients, competitors and market place.
- Meeting and liaising with the potential clients, customers and sponsoring agencies
- Consolidating and interpreting information into actionable items, formulate proposals, reports and
- In view of the company’s objectives, designing surveys to discover prospective customers’ preferences for the new product designs, prices and promotions.
- Collecting, Compiling and analyzing market trends, strategies and product field trial data.
- Perform valid and reliable market research SWOT analysis to support the decision-making process
- Identify and use relevant online market research databases and catalogues
- Provide competitive analysis on various companies’ market offerings, identify market trends, pricing/ business models, sales and methods of operation
- Evaluate market research program methodology and key data to ensure that data on the releases are accurate and the angle of the release is correct
- Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties researches and implement best practices
Key Performance Indicator (KPI)
- Execution of 03 pilot studies with three different entities
- Proven market Analysis experience and business research tools acumen
- Adequate knowledge of data collection methods (polls, focus groups, surveys)
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data, strong analytical and critical thinking
- Strong communication, networking and presentation skills with ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated ability of fund raising and event organization
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, Search engines, website traffic, social media engagement and web analytics
- Proficiency in English, Hindi and Punjabi
Send your application with CV before 25th March 2021 to :
Dr. Sanjai Saxena
AGPHARM BIOINNOVATIONS LLP
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org